- Former 'Waitress' Silkstone Barbie head transplanted onto a 'Lingerie 6' Silkstone body.
- Complete reroot with high quality saran hair in 'Platinum Blond', which has then been boil-permed and set into an elegant updo.
- Full facial repaint, with artist-quality acrylics, sealed for protection.
- Ballgown bodice and peplum are made from an irridescent turquoise silk shantung, whilst the skirt is made from a plum silk/lurex blend shantung sourced from the UK. It is fully lined and fastens in the back with snaps. Swarovski 'Volcano' sew-on crystals adorn the top of the bodice - they hav been sewn on by hand, one at a time, with silk thread.
- Mask is constructed from several layers of modelling paste applied to a buckram base to create a non-flimsy mask. Purple and turquoise ostrich feathers are then glue to the back, after which the mask is painted and sealed. The final touches are Swarovski 5ss crystals and the curling of the ostrich feathers. The whole process takes several hours to complete.
- Necklace is made from 14K gold chain & 14K gold-filled findings, together with 3mm & 4mm Swarovski bicone crystals in assorted shades.
- Purple CT shoes and purple opera gloves complete the ensemble.