- 'Happy Go Lightly' Silkstone Barbie head transposed on to a 'Stolen Magic' Silkstone Barbie body.
- Full reroot (using the knot method, so not a drop of glue in sight!) with high quality saran hair in a midnight black shade.
- Her hair has been dressed into a chignon with swirling braids, accented with tiny Swarovski flatback Aurora Borealis (AB) crystals, Swarovski AB butterflies and 3mm Swarovski bicone crystals in assorted shades.
- All original face paint has been removed and 'Celeste' has then received a full repaint with artist-quality acrylics. Paintwork was then matte-sealed for protection.
- Mermaid gown is made from a pure silk dupioni, overlayed with a fine, lightweight couture sequinned lace, sourced from one of London's finest fabric shops, at £120/$180 per metre/yard.The sequins themselves are a translucent smokey grey, with a prismatic effect, which was difficult to capture in the photos - in real life, it glitters like a million stars in the night sky. The underskirt is made from four layers of tulle - underneath are two layers of a dark grey nylon tulle for a little body whilst on top are two layers of pure silk silver-foiled tulle, for a touch of luxurious elegance. The silk tulle was sourced from the same fabric shop as the lace, priced at £75/$115 a metre/yard. The gown is fully lined with silk dupioni and is removeable, fastening with three snaps at the back.
- Celeste's jewellery compromises a necklace made from 4mm bicone Swarovski crystals and earrings and a bracelet made from 3mm bicone Swarovski crytals. All the metal findings are sterling silver. The Swarovski crystals are a mixture of over 25 shades of clear, grey, pink, purple, teal and green in assortment of finishes.
- Last, but not least, are the semi-sheer purple gloves and the clear glitter closed-toe shoes (by Dressmaker Details) to round out the ensemble