- Former 'Continental Holiday' Silkstone Barbie.
- Complete reroot with high quality saran hair in ''Platinum White' and 'Purple Passion', styled in to an elegant Updo.
- Full facial repaint, with artist quality acrylics, sealed for protection. Finished with purple glitter detailing.
- Evening gown made from white silk taffeta, with a faux 'underskirt' of a genuine Pucci silk charmeuse. If you look carefully, you can see the 'Emilio' signature in the print, which guarantees it's the genuine thing. There is a lot of 'faux-Pucci' prints on the market, but it's nigh on impossible to be able to walk in to a fabric store and buy the real thing by the yard...this fabric ran $225 a yard and my fabric store sold out of it very quickly. This will be the only doll in this style using the Pucci fabric that I will have available for sale, so there will be no replicas or close approximations possible.The gown is fully self-lined, entirely handsewn with white silk thread and snaps in the back. It has been embellished with genuine Swarovski crystals at the front skirt opening.
- Purse made from Japanese delica beads, woven off-loom, finished with genuine Swarovski crystal beads and sterling silver findings.
- Necklace made from sterling silver findings and Swarovski crystals. Bracelet and earrings also made from genuine Swaovski crystals.
- Purple slingbacks complete the ensemble.