- Formerly a 'Fashionably Floral' Silkstone Barbie doll.
- Original hair was completely removed and Estella then received a full reroot with 'Midnight Black' saran hair, which was then cut, set and styled into an elegant chignon.
- All factory paint was removed and a new face was created using artist quality acrylic paints, which were then sealed for protection.
- Handmade evening gown is made from a designer bead-and-sequin encrusted metallic silver tulle (that I picked up in the garment district of NYC several years ago), which was overlaid onto a silk and Lurex blend dupioni. Beads and sequins were carefully removed from all dart areas and seam allowances to minimise bulk, a time-conduming process in of itself.
- Gown has been fully lined in the same silk/Lurex blend dupioni, and fastens in the back.
- Pure silk chiffon is gathered across the bust and the same chiffon was used to create a gathered train and bow, which snaps to the back of the dress.
- Necklace made from Sterling silver head pins, fine chain,jump ring and over 20 different shades of genuine Swarovski crystal 4mm bicone crystals (to complement the colours in the dress).
- Black opera gloves.
- Black mule shoes by Dressmaker Details.