- Formerly a 'Waitress' Silkstone Barbie doll.
- Full reroot (using the knot method, so not a drop of glue in sight!) with high quality 'Kiwi' hair in a pale, cool platinum blonde, which was then styled into the classic 'Lingerie Ponytail' style. 'Kiwi' is a new type of fiber that has a similar feel to that used on vintage Barbie dolls.
- All original face paint has been removed and she has then received a full repaint with artist-quality acrylics. Paintwork was then matte-sealed for protection.
- Suit is made from a pure silk jacquard-woven brocade that I had woven for my men's tie business by one of the world's leading silk mills. It's a pale dawn pink and white iridescent ground with a design of flowers and butterflies in 8 different summery shades. No one else in the world will have access to this fabric, making 'Garden Party' even more special and unique.
- Jacket is lined with silk dupioni and tulle, fastening with snaps and features faux 'buttons'. Skirt fastens with a hook and eye.
- Necklace made from Sterling Silver chain, with a Swarovski butterfly crystal drop. Earrings are also made from Swarovski crystal. Freshwater pearl 'snake'
- Headpiece made from silk dupioni with applied modern and vintage millinery flowers, an organza ribbon and curled ostrich feather.
- Vintage gloves and Dressmaker Details open-toe shoes complete the look.