- A Silkstone Barbie was used as the base of this creation.
- All her factory rooted hair was removed and she was then rerooted with Katsilk saran hair in a shade called 'Sunkissed'. Hair was then set, cut and styled. Product has been applied to the hair to keep it in place.'Pinky Pink' saran hair.
- Factory paint was removed (with the exception of the blush and beauty mark) and she has then been repainted with artist-quality acrylics in the likeness of the one and only 'Twiggy', as seen on a 1967 cover of 'Vogue' magazine, with a 'Mary Quant Daisy' painted around hee eye.
- Two-piece suit of a blacjk and white 'Mod' print cotton features a double breasted jacket and pants. Jacket is fully lined and features vintage Mattel buttons. Both pieces are removeable and secure with snaps.
- Black open-toe shoes and Swarovski crystal earrings complete the look.