Let's Do Brunch!
- This doll has been in my mother's private 'Dan Lee' collection - mum is downsizing, so is letting this young lady fly the coop. She has been displayed in a glass cabinet, out of direct sunlight, in a smoke-free and pet-free home.
- Silkstone Barbie doll.
- Rerooted with 'Brunette' KatSilk saran hair, finished with hand-dyed bias-cut silk ribbon.
- Complete facial repaint with artist quality acrylics, sealed for protection.
- Dress made from a stunning cotton print (non-removable). Vintage Mattel belt buckle and buttons.
- Necklace made from tiny pieces of genuine coral and turquoise.
- OT shoes by 'Dressmaker Details' & a glass of champagne by 'Chef Gina' complete the ensemble.