- Former 'Waitress' Silkstone Barbie Doll used as the base.
- Complete reroot with high quality saran hair in 'White Platinum', cut & permed into the classic 'Sidepart American Girl Barbie' style, complete with white silk thread to hold the style in place (can be carefully removed) and silk ribbon hairband..
- Full facial repaint, with artist quality acrylic paints, matte sealed for protection.
- Sweetheart sheath dress made from a pure silk brocade (woven in the centuries old silk mills of Sudbury, England), fully lined with pure silk tissue taffeta, with no exposed seams. Sewn with Japanese silk thread & finsihed by hand. Tiny snaps fasten the dress in the back.
- Genuine 'Blue Iris' mink coat (styled after the ultra-rare vintage Barbie 'Sears Mink') by 'Dimitha', a professional doll furrier in Canada.
- Necklace made from Sterling silver chain & findings, together with forty 4mm Swarovski bicone crystals in assorted shades of pinks, purples & greys.
- Envelope purse is made from Japanese delica beads in various shades and was handwoven without the use of a loom. Finished with a Swarovski crystal faux button detail on the front and Sterling silver chain.
- Purple gloves and clear silver glitter slingbacks complete the look.