- Former Modern Circle Melody.
- Complete reroot with high quality brunette Saran hair, cut and styled in to a Sassoon-esque bob.
- Complete facial repaint, sealed for protection. Applied eyelashes.
- Empire-waist evening gown, completely hand sewn (non-removable).
- Approximately 2000 3mm silver "holographic" sequins and 2000 silver-lined delica beads adorn the bodize and lower skirt. Each sequin/bead was sewn on by hand, one at a time and took over 20 hours to complete.
- Evening stole made from Japanese delica beads. Over 4000 beads went in to the stole - it was woven by hand, without the use of a loom, one bead at a time, using a peyote stitch. It also took approximately 20 hours to make.
- Evening gloves, stole and earrings to complete the ensemble.