- Inspired by the classic vintage Barbie outfit 'Gala Abend'.
- Formerly a ''Career Nurse' Silkstone Barbie Doll.
- Full reroot in saran using the knot method - each plug is individually knotted to secure the hair. This shade is a two-tone blend called 'Fairy Lights'. I use two different sized needles, a larger, traditional doll sculpting needle and a smaller, thinner millinery needle for rerooting the perimeter - this makes the process much more fiddly and time consuming (a full Silkstone reroot takes me several hours), but it ensures there are no splits and tears. Her hair was then cut and styled in the manner of the elusive vintage 'Sidepart American Girl' Barbie.
- Full facial repaint with artist-quality acrylic paints, matte sealed.
- Dress is fully lined and removable (fastens in the back with two snaps). Made from pure silk iridescent taffeta (lined with plain pink silk taffeta). Organza ribbon sash decorated with teeny-tiny Swarovski crstyals.
- Coat is made from a pure silk brocade, lined with pure silk taffeta. Dyed mink collar embellishment.
- Necklace is made from assorted shades of Swarovski crystals and Sterling Silver findings. Purple closed-toe shoes by Dressmaker Details and pink gloves complete the look.