- Formerly a 'Mermaid' Silsktone Barbie doll.
- Full reroot, (using the knot method) with purple saran hair hair, after which her hair was then set, cut and styled into the classic silkstone 'lingerie' ponytail.
- All original face paint has been removed and she has then received a full repaint with artist-quality acrylics. Paintwork was then matte-sealed for protection.
- Two piece suit made from luxury 'Sudbury Silk' brocade. The brocade was woven by a centuries-old silk mill here in England that weaves for many of the world's top designers. This particular silk was woven especially for me, so you won't find any ther designer using this particular design in this colourway - it's a world exclusive!
- Suit has been sewn entirely with silk thread and the jacket is fully lined. Both pieces are removeable and fasten with snaps. Swarovski crystal 'buttons' adorn the front of the jacket.
- Hat is made from fuchsia silk dupioni, after the one found in the classic vintage Barbie outfit 'Easter Parade'.
- Necklace is made from silver findings and Swarovski crystals.
- The finishing touches are purple slingback shoes and fuchsia gloves.