- Formerly a 'Mermaid' Silkstone Barbie.
- Full reroot with 'Foxglove Lavender' saran hair - please note, actual colour is a little more lavender in real life. Hair was then cut and styled into an elegant chignon placed at her neck.
- Full repaint with artist quality acylics, fixed with a matte sealant.
- Stunning pure silk gown was made from 'Sudbury Silk' brocade, woven here in England by a mill that weaves for many of the world's top couture designers. This particular silk was woven by the mill especially for me, in subtle summery pastels. Ground is a shimmering, iridescent dawn pink and white, with a butterfly and floral design in 8 different colours. Simply the best money can buy. Unlike most "silk" brocades found in fabric shops, that are predominantly rayon, this fabric is pure silk.
- Fully lined with shell pink silk dupion, with a gathered white and pale turquoise tulle underskirt.
- Pale pink gloves and a soft lavender tulle stole.
- Necklace made from Sterling Silver findings and 20 different colours and shades of Swarovski crystals.
- Pale pink slingback shoes
- Will be shipped in a Silkstone Barbie box, together with stand, for you to display her.