- Based on an outfit from a famous American desiger's 1966 resort collection and the model who was his muse (both of whom I look up to as icons).
- 1976 Ballerina head (TNT mold) on a modern 'Belly Button' body.
- Reroot in dark brown, cut and set in the manner of vintage Vidal Sassoon .
- Complete facial repaint, based on the original model's distinctive makeup (I resourced other pictures from the fashion shoot to figure out the eyelid makeup). Repaint has been sealed for protection.
- Applied eyelashes and silver mylar triangle decorations (below eyes).
- Dress pattern drafted by myself. Dress is fully lined in the same fabric, the fabric being pure silk.
- All sewing was done by hand, using silk thread.
- Vintage Mattel soft orange bow shoes (marked 'Japan').